HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL – October 15, 2016 – Collision industry members can support the Collision Repair Education Foundation’s annual campaign fund this holiday season by shopping on AmazonSmile, a web site operated by Amazon.com that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products as on Amazon.com. When collision industry members shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the Collision Repair Education Foundation, once selected as the desired charitable organization.
Signing-up for AmazonSmile to start shopping and supporting the Collision Repair Education Foundation today:
• Visit https://smile.amazon.com/ to sign in or create an account.
• Go to Your Account from the navigation and select option to Change Your Charity.
• Search for “Collision Repair Education Foundation” and select as your charitable organization.
• A message at the top of your browser should read “Supporting Collision Repair Education Foundation”.
• Shop away and Amazon will automatically donated 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible. AmazoneSmile purchases to the Education Foundation.
Collision Repair Education Foundation Director of Development Brandon Eckenrode noted, “We welcome collision industry members to help support our efforts to assist high school and college collision school programs by signing up with the AmazonSmile program. Every dollar donated helps our ability to support the future professionals of the industry and through AmazonSmile we can gain additional donations through everyone’s shopping online.”
Industry members looking to make an end-of-year, tax-deductible donation to the Collision Repair Education Foundation can also do so directly online.
The Collision Repair Education Foundation, founded in 1991, is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to securing donations that support collision repair educational programs, schools, and students to create qualified, entry-level employees and connect them with an array of career opportunities. For information on how to donate to programs supported by the Education Foundation visit us online: www.CollisionEducationFoundation.org