HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL (February 8, 2018) – The Collision Repair Education Foundation 2018 grant and scholarship application period will close next Thursday, February 15, 2018. The application period is open for high school and post-secondary collision students who will be attending career and technical schools and colleges in the fall.
The Foundation and its industry supporters offer over $200,000 in grants and scholarships annually, as part of their mission to promote collision repair education and create quality candidates for entry level job opportunities.
This year’s opportunities include the following:
- 3M Hire Our Heroes Veteran Scholarships & Tool Grants
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass Tool Grants
- Atlanta I-CAR Committee Scholarships
- Bob Smith Memorial Golf Outing Scholarships
- Caliber Collision Tool Grants
- CCC Michael Salvatore Memorial Student Repair Technician Scholarships
- Collision Repair Education Foundation Board of Trustees Scholarships
- Sears VoTech Tool Grants
- The Lon Baudoux Legacy Scholarships
- Nashville I-CAR Committee Scholarship
- PPG Automotive Refinish Scholarships
- Snap-On Tool Grants
- Tim Clark Memorial Scholarships
Application information for CREF grants and scholarships is posted on their website, www.CollisionEducationFoundation.org. This deadline to apply is February 15, 2018, and winners are chosen and notified by phone or mail in April and May.