High School & College Transportation Student Career Fairs
The Collision Repair Education Foundation will be hosting transportation (collision, auto service, heavy duty, etc.) career fairs to help introduce students to industry employers/vendors. Business students will also be invited to participate at these events. These events are available to all industry members to participate.
If you are with a school or business looking to participate with events, contact Collision Repair Education Foundation Development and Marketing Coordinator Tiffany Bulak.
Over 10,000 High School & College Collision & Auto Service Students Anticipated to Attend CREF Spring 2022 Career Fair Events
The Collision Repair Education Foundation (CREF) is excited to announce the return of their high school and college transportation (collision, auto service) career fair events for the spring 2022 semester. As CREF is collaborating with other events (auto shows, industry conferences, World of Wheels/AutoRama), the career fairs are anticipated to bring together over 10,000 students, which will prove to be a great opportunity for auto industry employers who continue to face an aging workforce and dire need for entry-level staff.
Spring 2022 Career Fair Schedule
- January 21st – Pittsburgh (PA) – Pittsburgh World of Wheels/AutoRama Student Day – 600 Students Anticipated
- February 4th – North & South Carolina – Carolinas Collision Conference – 400 Students Anticipated
- March 4th – Oklahoma City (OK) – Oklahoma City Auto Show – 600 Students Anticipated
- March 4th – Detroit (MI) –Detroit World of Wheels/AutoRama Student Day – 4,500 Students Anticipated
- March 11th – Chicago (IL) – Chicago World of Wheels/AutoRama Student Day – 1,500 Students Anticipated
- March 25th – Indianapolis (IN) – Indianapolis World of Wheels/AutoRama Student Day – 600 Students Anticipated
- April 8th – Tulsa (OK) – Tulsa Auto Show – 500 Students Anticipated
- April 19th – Atlanta (GA) – Maxwell High School of Technology – 200 Students Anticipated
- April 22nd – Austin/ San Antonio (TX) – Austin Auto Show – 600 Students Anticipated
- Events TBD: Tampa/Orlando (FL), Miami (FL), Columbus (OH), Dallas (TX)
For additional event information, contact:
CREF Development & Marketing Coordinator Tiffany Bulak: Tiffany.Bulak@ed-foundation.org
Below is video highlighting the 2017 Auto Collision Experience career fair in the Philadelphia, Pa. market.