Fall 2018 – High School & College Transportation Student Career Fairs
The Collision Repair Education Foundation and the TechForce Foundation will be hosting transportation (collision, auto service, heavy duty, etc.) career fairs to help introduce students to industry employers/vendors. Business students will also be invited to participate at these events. These events are available to all industry members to participate.
If you are with a school or business looking to participate with events, contact Collision Repair Education Foundation Director of Development Brandon Eckenrode at (312) 231-0258.
- September 21st – St. Louis, MO – Gateway Motorsport Park
- October 11th – Topeka, KS – Washburn University Institute of Technology
- October 16th – Whitestone, NY – Greater NY Auto Association
- October 18th – Concord, NC – Axalta Coating Systems
- December 5th – Columbus, OH – Fort Hayes Career Center
Below is video highlighting the 2017 Auto Collision Experience career fair in the Philadelphia, Pa. market.