How the program works…
- Select the number of students and the local collision school to support (CREF can assist with finding a local program if needed).
- For $50 per student each will receive:
- Cintas Technician Shirt including your company logo on the front
- Pair of work pants
- Safety Kit including ear plugs, safety glasses and mask
- Your team visits the school to distribute the uniforms and engage with students.
Technicians wear uniforms for several different reasons including safety, team unity and professionalism. Uniforms have the same benefits for students as they embark on their career path. Uniforms have also proven to improve attendance as well as foster school unity, self-esteem, and motivation. All these factors lead to a higher retention for students, higher graduation rates, and higher job placement.
An additional benefit of the program is the opportunity for businesses to connect with the future professionals in the industry!